ЧитаютКомментируютВся лента
Это читают
Это комментируют

Australian PM reassures Poroshenko of international support

    23 January 2021 Saturday

    Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has spoken to Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbot and stressed that the international police mission could be helpful in the independent inquiry into the crash of the Malaysia Airlines' Boeing 777 jet crash, according to the press office of the Ukrainian head of state.

    Poroshenko thanked Abbot for "initiating the issue of approving the UN SC (United Nations Security Council) resolution and sending a UN civilian police mission to Ukraine," the press office said.

    "In the event of the swift UN SC resolution the mission could help significantly in ensuring an international inquiry into the crash of the MH17 flight, in particular, access of international experts to the crash site," Poroshenko said. For his part, the Australian prime minister thanked the Ukrainian president and vowed support.

    "Abbot thanked the Ukrainian president for his efforts and promised maximum support on the international arena," the statement said. The Australian premier also informed Poroshenko about his telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

    Security Service establishes launch site of missile that downed Malaysian MH17

    "The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) has established the launch site of the missile that hit the Malaysian jetliner on July 17th," Vitaliy Naida, chief of the SBU counterintelligence department, said at a news briefing in Kyiv.

    "The preliminary materials of the investigation show that the missile was launched near the township of Snizhne, Donetsk region - the area controlled by pro-Russian militants. So far, we have been unable to reach the place and collect evidence as long as fighting continues there. According to Naida, the missile was launched by a Russian crew that sent a "target destroyed" report to the notorious Russian military intelligence officer and saboteur named Igor Bezler. "Russia is obliged to disclose the names of those who launched the missile. We know that three Russian servicemen operated the system. On July 18th morning, the system left Ukraine's territory heading for Verkhneye Orekhovo in Russia. We received reports that two trailers crossed the border. One had a Buk system with four missiles, and the other had three, which means one missile had been launched. We definitely know that the crewmembers were Russian citizens," Naida said. According to him, Russia is trying to hide the evidence of its involvement. "The terrorists immediately reported to Bezler that they had just downed a Ukrainian military aircraft, but when they saw that it was a civilian plane, they tried to cover the traces. They began to dump some bodies into a pond and loaded other bodies on trucks. Then they saw that there were too many bodies and decided to leave the bodies where they were and instead to search for the black boxes," Naida said.

    Нас уже 25000 в Facebook! Присоединяйтесь!
    Рейтинг: 
    Интернет-издание
    UA-Reporter.com
    Письмо редактору